One of Australia’s most respected independent environmental management consultancies
We promote the sustainable management of natural resources through a holistic understanding of the interaction between environmental factors and human activity.
NRA operates under an Integrated Management System
NRA is JAS-ANZ accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004, AS/NZS 4801: 2001
Pre-qualifications and Panels
- Defence Environment & Heritage Panel ('14-'17)
- Local Buy Environmental Consultancy Services Panel
- Queensland Government Engineering Consultant's Scheme
- Department of the Environment Preferred Supplier
- Department of Main Roads Environmental Services Panel
NRA holds the following permits to undertake flora and fauna surveys in Queensland:
- Scientific Purposes Permit for non-protected areas State-wide
- Scientific Purposes Permit for nominated National Parks
- Animal Ethics Committee (AEC) Approval
- General Fisheries Permit.
Telstra Business Award
NRA provides direct financial support to community groups and Australia-wide community organisations. NRA supplements this with intellectual support for capacity building within such organisations. NRA was a national finalist in the Telstra Business Awards and was awarded the Sensis Social Responsibility Award for Queensland in the 2009 Telstra Business awards.