Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
Shoalwater Bay Training Area Redevelopment Project
NRA assessed the proposed facility upgrades at the Shoalwater Bay Training Area. The project involved:
- Assessment of potential impacts to rare and threatened species, land and water values
- Development of management measures to minimise impacts
- Assessment of the significance of impacts under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
Haughton Pipeline Duplication Project
NRA prepared an Environmental Analysis Report (EAR), Project Environmental Management Plan (PEMP), Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) and EPBC Act Referral for the proposed Haughton Pipeline Duplication Project (36 km linear infrastructure). The design and construction phases of the Project were integrated into the survey design. The study included:
- Baseline field surveys
- Description of environmental values
- Identification of potential impacts
- Recommendations for mitigation measures
- Consideration of legislative requirements.