Planning and Approvals
NRA's consultants have a detailed understanding of the development approvals required under Local, State and Commonwealth legislation. This means the burden of acquiring approvals is managed by NRA, freeing the client to focus on project development and delivery.
- Advice to clients on the regulatory process
- Strategic planning and assessment of critical project timelines
- Conduct or coordinate studies required to provide supporting information for approvals
- Preparation of documentation for statutory approvals
- Consultation with regulatory agencies and other stakeholders
- Negotiation of development and licence conditions