Soil Survey, Land Suitability and Soil Management
NRA undertakes soil surveys, soil resource assessments and soil quality assessments for a range of purposes including project planning and approvals, environmental investigations, operational monitoring or rehabilitation research and implementation.
Our expert team has a broad range of knowledge and experience assisting clients from the mining and petroleum, infrastructure, property development, agricultural and government (Commonwealth, State and Local) sectors.
- Soil survey, land capability and suitability assessments
- Soil resource assessment, soil stripping and topsoil management advice
- Acid sulfate soil assessment and management
- Soil erosion hazard assessment
- Erosion and sediment control planning and auditing
- Soil constraints analysis
- Soil management and amelioration
- Rehabilitation and revegetation planning
- Effluent irrigation feasibility, planning, management and monitoring
- Waste application to land